Feeling of Carelessness? Worried I might do something bad?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So for the past 3 days I felt careless not like sad and I don't care about anyone but like nothing bothers me . for example everything that disgusts me or makes me scared or is a bad thing like a crime really does have any effect on how I think of it it's like neutral. Like if I were to hurt someone I wouldnt care if I did it or how the person felt . it's scary because I always fear that in the future I will do something really bad to someone or something and I won't have remorse for what I did I don't know how to make this feeling go away but it's bothering me I just don't want to get in to trouble doing something bad . I'm 16 btw

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

IO

If you are feeling in any way dangerous to others you need to contact NHS  Information Line Tel 111 and explain  your feelings, they wiil triage and help.

Whatever you do tomorrow make a Doctors Appointment and explain your needs.

Have you been to the Doctor has He given you any medications or treatment pathways.

We are here if needed

BOB

• Posted

I got prescribed ativan for anxiety that s it my situation is bothering but not souch where I can't do anything I just worry I'll do like a crime in the future or something

• Posted

Io

To know you have the urge to harm should be able to prevent it. If not you follow above instructions.

Try Mindfulness Relaxation Technique instructions on site, or Books on Amazon.

Try not to worry about the future or the past, live for the day and yo could also try to anticipate the Christmas period a time of love and caring.

Try diverting your fears to some activity you enjoy, I find a hobby helps me calm my mood.

Also try Mindfulness Relaxation Technique hopefully that will help you calm your Anxiety.

You will find an explanation on the internet or on site

BOB

• Posted

No it's not to hurt anyone what I'm saying is that the meaning of things that bother people fdont bother me like they should  like disturbing events or something tragic while someone would be scared or sad I'm just careless and I don't want to be like that 

• Posted

Io

There by the grace of God  go I

You are looking at the problems people have and you are unable to rate of show sympathy to that person, you walk away and feel no regret or understanding of their feelings.

These days many people are the same they protect themselves by not showing concern.

When it come to this sort of problem only you can show concern and help that person move on.

The best way is just to listen and try and relate. Are there any reasons why you feel this way anything in the past moves you on

BOB

• Posted

I would go and see your GP and ask if there is any kind of talking therapy (CBT) that you can go and attend.  They will help you cope with the feelings and put some strategies in place to get you through.  It really would be worth a visit and could help you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.