Feeling of drunk/highness for 6 months+, any advice?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I Would like the preface by stating i am twenty-two years old male, i do not take any medications, my blood work is perfect besides my vitimin d, my blood pressure is healthy, no previous history of of illness or known family dieseases,

it all started three days before september 20 2018. out of no-where i was hit with a powerful dizziness/confusion , i remember i tried to speak but slurred my speech, and had to make an effort to not slur. i drank some water and i felt fine, 3 days later the same thing hit me again, and most of the symptoms slowly vanished some diminished and some symptoms have not gone away, its april 21 2019. precisely i feel like i have smoke cannabis or drunk, but mostly neurological symptoms are present, a constant difficulty of swallowing is very bothersome. every day feels like trying to recall a memory from a dream from last week, i feel like i am a shell and within this shell the real me is very small and trying to stay in control, i have no idea what has happened to me, this has effected my cognitive abilities as well as my physical abilities. any advice or help? also i have had over 3 doctors give me an physical neroulogical exam and every time check out with normal neurological functions externally, cause them to decline my request for a ct scan or mri

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is it possible that this is psychological response sooner than a medical one, whereabouts are you located as in UK or US

• Posted

no, you have to follow up and organize everything, so far, thats the way its been with me

• Posted

So as harsh as it sounds you definitely need to book an appointment to see some one face to face to discuss your concerns, nobody on an Internet forum can look at a small portion of your health and give you a diagnosis

It could be 1 of many things and once you have a good idea what it is those that have the same result can offer support

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.