Feeling of tingling in ear, then laying down and feeling dizzy.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, on Thursday night, my ears felt like hairs or a cotton swab end was stuck and tickling and tingling my ear. Then all of the sudden, my head felt very heavy and I got slightly dizzy. When i laid down it felt like my eyes/brain was circling. i felt a little dizzy ( on and off, came in waves of off for 1-2 hours, on for 30 mins) On Saturday, i felt a little better until i went to bed. The second i tried to sleep, It was the worse i felt. I got a little tingling in the ear, but then full on dizzy. Lasted from 2am- 10am. roughly. Just me trying to sleep on and off. I keep looking up my symptoms, but its like Vertigo, ear infection, anxiety, etc. Anyone know what exactly it is? I really dont want to go to the hospital for this (No doctor offices right now are doing walk ins) Any quick remedies? please and thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.