Feeling off balance, sleep deprived, and generally foggy brain

Posted , 1 user is following.

First of all, I am 74 years old. I have had this problem though, on and off for at least ten years, but now it is almost constant. I often have a sore neck and shoulder along with this. It also feels as though I am straining to see. It is slowly driving me nuts, as I feel like I am losing it. I have seen many doctors, they always brushed it off as an ear infection. I also have tinnitus, which has gotten worse over the years. I saw an ENT a few months back, and he found nothing wrong. Tilt Table, wind blown into ears, the whole thing. He suggested a MRI, but I had to cancel because of steel pins in my jaw. Was told it was not a good idea. I also suffer from Panic Attacks, and have a leaky Mitral Valve as well. I take medication for Atrial Fibrillation ( flecainide ) I also use a CPAP maching for Central Apnea. Any of these things could be the culprit, but the doctors say the a see nothing wrong. So why the hell do I feel like this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.