Feeling Off Balanced

Posted , 2 users are following.

I suffer from minor epilepsy but in the past few years I start to feel off balanced all of a sudden.  Prime example: I was in a restaurant the other day and I could not even walk out the restaurant in a straight line. If I looked back my eyes felt blurry, my speech goes a bit blurry and I loose concerntration and I go off colour. I had to be helped by my friend to get in a taxi. The customers must of thought I was drunk. I had to explain to the taxi driver I was not drunk and he helped me to my door. I had to sleep it off for the whole day. My body felt exhausted. 

My neurologist thinks it is a type of seizure but it still baffles a lot of doctors. I can’t go on like this it affects my job. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Greetings from Ecuador, Sonia.

My name is Freddy A. and I have vertigo since I was a child, I had a strong crisis when I was in high school, I did not move for 15 days, I was lying down because everything was spinning and I did not have balance, my eyes turned disoriented, from there I have panic attacks and sometimes a feeling of floating or dizziness.

In your case I recommend an MRI of the brain, to check your ear and your heart.

I send you a lot of positive energy so that you overcome this moment and that you manage to cope with this suffering in your life.

Apologies my english is not very good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.