Feeling on roof of mouth

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been off gabapentin for 7 days!! Yesterday I noticed it feels like I have a big piece of skin on the roof of my mouth!! It's like if you had a blister and it popped but the skin over the blister is still there!! I didn't have a blister though!! If this makes any sense to anyone and they had this!! I would appreciate any feed back!!! Thanks!!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i was getting mouth ulcers and sores....they give you something when you have chemo called Magic Mouthwash....i dont know where you are and if you need a prescription or not but go see your Doctor and show him this and ask for a prescription for Magic Mouthwash...or call your pharmacy and see if you need a prescription for it Now weening off Cymbalta....oh God same thing happening plus more and used the mouthwash and it took the ulcers away very quickly..let me know how you do
    • Posted

Brenda

I’m not sure if this is an ulcer!! I have had so many problems with gabapentin I don’t even know where to turn!! I will see how things go and try to update!! Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.