Feeling panicky

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone. I was feeling good this past weekend but now I'm feeling panicky. I all sorts of pain and i think I have the worse disease like cancer. I was reading a article about and started having this pain on my lower back right side that comes and goes so now I'm thinking it's bone cancer?? anyone thinks like this?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ye I feel like that all the time I just get pains for no reason then I start over thinking its not nice place to be in your not alone love
  • Posted

I've had every disease,cancer, known to man! Why? Because if anxiety. Googling for things and looking for answers is going to get you nowhere. I used to and sometimes do Google my symptoms and I would always think I had the disease Cuz it reflected what I was feeling at that time. But your probably as healthy as can be smile

• Posted

Thank you. Hate when I look up every pain but anxiety😏
    • Posted

Haha yeah, just don't even get on the Internet when your experiencing something. Read a book or listen to music. I go to my local park. Lay a blanket down and read a book. It helps alot. Most of my symptoms go away since I'm not focused on them. Good luck!

• Posted

I get weird tingly stuff sometimes in my face, i have no clue in that at all. One doc says tmj and anither  says nerve stuff or sinus. I dont care anymore. I do but you know what i mean.Im not googling it will terrify me i already have optic nerve pallor ...another thing i did google almost scared me to my grave really. Its not correct many times. My nuero ophthalmologist sternly told me when he diagnosed me dont go near the internet with this it lacks too much info. And its wrong. I did though. Cost me six weeks, 16lbs of intese panic attacks. And i cant use meds. I have other ailments that prohibit it. Then i realized thats not how i am going to spend my life anymore and i self calmed it down. Its all not worth all this. Its taking away your life really. Think about that. So scared your finding some terminal illness and youll doe yet using your life worrying about every little thing and miserable..throw it out and just try to seek out anything that calms you and makes you smile, you will end up in ten years looking back in your life and be p*ssed off you spent it searching for diseases. Im telling you your wasting wonderful time in garbage here.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.