Feeling pressure and heaviness right side of face and right side headache.. Please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Almost 3 months ago I had mild headache top right side of head

But after few days it disappeared. Now from 20 - 22 days I'm having right side facial pressure and heaviness.. Also feeling pressure in cheekbone and sometime it hurts a bit... I feel pain in right eye too sometimes. And that top right side headache and pressure in right side of head is also there and my right ear sometime feels blocked... I also have pain behind right ear

Pain and tightness in neck is also present... But till now I don't have any other problem like coordination/speaking/memory or something....

Do you think it's a brain tumor ?

And sorry for bad English 😦

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

I would say a bad sinus infection.

• Posted

But it don't have runny nose or teary eyes...

Really sorry but are you sure it's not a brain tumor ? Because this problem freaking me out !!!

• Posted

But it don't have runny nose or teary eyes...

Really sorry but are you sure it's not a brain tumor ? Because this problem freaking me out !!!

• Posted

blocked sinuses, due to infection or even allergic reaction would have the opposite effect to runny nose or eyes - ie blocked ears, blocked nasal passages and even dry tear ducts. Pressure and discomfort in the cheekbone area and ears is a common indication of sinus problems. None of your symptoms are indicative of a brain tumor. You may also be experiencing health anxiety issues - best bet, consult your GP who hopefully will put your mind and rest and prescribe something to alleviate the symptoms. This season of the year it's common for sinuses to be affected by allergic reactions - pollens are at high level with the dry weather.

• Posted

Yeah, you are right.... I'm suffering from bad health anxiety and don't know what to do... But if this continues I think I have to visit some therapist.

And alright I will visit GP but please answer my one last question -

I also have pain in top right side of head.. Is this also because of Sinus ?

• Posted

Though the pain comes and goes... It happens like 3 - 4 times a day and when it happens most of the time I feel little bit pain behind my eye... I also forgot to told you that I suffer from migraine though this type of head pain is new to me because when I get migraine attack the whole day I suffer from headache till I go to bed... But this top right side of head pain is comes and goes...

• Posted

It would be great help for me too. I too get severe pain at the right part of my head.

• Posted

Paid a visit to GP clinic he prescribed some medication also told me it's just sinus issue... And it was because whenever I have cold and right side of my face hurts with same side headache

• Posted

Paid a visit to GP clinic he prescribed some medication also told me it's just sinus issue... And it was because whenever I have cold right side of my face hurts with same side headache

India se ho bhai ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.