Feeling pretty crook today girls

Posted , 7 users are following.

cry what I find the most frustrating thing about this menop thing is the uncertainty about where you are in your cycle, no period, I keep counting the dates back to when I last had one two months ago so that I can account for how awful I am feeling. I seem to just feel awful "willy nilly" sad

It's horrendous, I missed important appointments today because I feel exhausted (for no real reason), I feel depressed, my body aches all over. And before all this started atleast I would know how long it was going to last, usually  5 to 7 days before.

Sorry for being so negative but I just want to rest and that makes me feel guilty. It takes me all my time to do the hoousework rolleyes

Well hope your all well and on your UP DAYS...................................... 

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey your allowed to be negative and do not feel over guilty about resting. I've got a notice on the front door saying Please do not disturb the dust it is there for research purposes!

Big hugs

Taz xxx

• Posted

thats hilarious, thanks for making me smil Tazzy wink
    • Posted

Thanks for the laugh!! I really needed that.....THAT is truly hilarious....
    • Posted

Sorry Maria,

I wasn't ignoring you but managed to get off to sleep, however, been awake since 3 am now. thank goodness I'm not at work tommorrow rolleyes

Been thinking about getting melatonin to help me sleep better

haven't tried MACA but my NZ friend takes them and recommends wink

Nite said Zebedee ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ here's hoping 

• Posted

Not to worry. Glad you were able to get off to sleep..and not having to go to work. That always helps. Hm. I've read some posts on melatonin and how it is helping people. That is my pattern at the moment as well. Sleep really well and deep and then away@3 am...Hope melatonin will help you. One of the posts mentions that sometimes dreams get a bit more vivid with that. I haven't tried it as I am taking so much other stuff for joint pain and inflammation at the moment.. well wish you good sleeps with melatonin and hang in there. They say all things change. This, too can't last forever.. Its quite a journey this transition. I am starting to believe not sure if I'm up for all the challenges. But what other choice do we have?? Somehow we have got to make it through this..

• Posted

..that should have been awake@3 am
  • Posted

I know how you feel. Leading up to my period this month I was very fatigued and had tummy problems. I still feel the fatigue and it's been three days since I went off. But according to my period calendar I am in ovulation now so that could be why I'm still fatigued. 

The depression is the worst! You just feel hopeless. The slightest thing makes me want to cry. 

• Posted

I just can't believe this has hit me now..........................................

I feel so alone and useless, I know it all sounds over dramatic but it affects everything, going to work, worries over finances, I have enough to deal with without my hormones being all over the place too BOO HOOcheesygrin

I feel pooh !!!!

• Posted

U are not alone, you might feel like that, but you are not...Yes I have those days as well where I feel sad and bad for myself and just want to cry. I have really lightened up on my social calendar just to be home in evenings and rest and sleep as much as I can or need to...it does not sound over dramatic to me, I think it sounds hormonal. Been there for many years and hoping I won't be like this for the rest of my days now...hoping that this phase and transition will pass...(sooner than later) do hang in there. Do something really nice for yourself. If you can treat yourself to Reflexology or massage or a nice bath at home with aromatherapy or something....Be good to you!!!!
    • Posted

Yeah, things that are usually a problem and that I can usually manage to get through seem insurmountable now. 

I feel so disconnected from my husband and kids sometimes because I'm so bummed out about how I'm feeling.

We live away from family so going through all of this is harder. I don't have extended family or friends close by to help out with the kids. I want to move back home to be closer to family but my husband is dead set against it. I do all I can to keep going.

• Posted

Well Shar smile

I live alone and most days don't see anyone only my little cat, this never seemed to bother me before but I think I've gone soft in the head with this peri stuff going on. I find it so hard to get going most days, well really must do exactly that................................

I feel for you having to cope with kids as well, difficult,

and you know, your hubby could be right, making major descisions about moving isn't a good idea when your hormonal, another take on it

have a good day, thinking of you hun xxxwink

• Posted

We are your friends, not physical ones I know but here none the less

Big hug

Tazz xxx

• Posted

I think that is part of this transition. To really start to look after ourselves. Rest when we need to, cry when we need to....hey try to do away with the guilt...That is not helping at this stage in the game..
  • Posted

has anybody tried maca? Just recently come across that in a advertisement.
  • Posted

Know exactly how you feel. I havnt had a period for 16 weeks now and have no idea what's hpening when before I could relate the massive headaches or extreme tiredness or increase in pain to a certain point in my cycle but now....totally random. So exhausting and frustrating. Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.