Feeling pushed in the back of right head

Posted , 4 users are following.

Helo guys, nice to meet u all. My name is Andy and I wanna share strange symptom that I had these 1 years.

So it start december 2016, due to stress at my work suddenly I feel like a blackout and I wanna collapse, but that happened less than one second. After that I can stand and do normal activity. Tomorrow morning after I woke up, I notice there is something strange with my back right head. I feel dizzy when I turn my head to right. If I stand straight, I feel like that my right head feel pushed to my left head. Its kinda annoying. But when I turn my head to left, nothing happened.

Next day i went to doctor, he said I'm alright. He checked my eye and my ear, there is nothing in it. So he deducted that it was my neck. Next day I buy some muscle gel and put in on my neck, it worked, but only temporary and after that the symptom return again until now

So i have notice also that my right hand is not as strong as before i get this symptom and yeah my neck feel stiff especially on right side behind neck, in the middle of my neck. And in my ear I also feel like pushed to the left side, but my doctor found nothing at all.

I guess thats all my symptom that happened to me these 1 years. Anyone know what is happening to me? is it BPPV? Or my neck?

Your help would be appreciated. Thx before. Gbu

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi that is perimenapause symptoms I've been having this problem for about 3 months now started with. Fatigue then lathargic dizzy about a month ago started having pain behind my right side of ear head neck it comes and goes also teeth gums hurt

• Posted

It certainly sounds like it could be BPPV and it's on your right side. Have you seen an ENT yet?

• Posted

Ya it only happened on my right side only. No I just go to general doctor. U think I should check on ENT?
  • Posted

I had similar symptoms but after going on an elimination diet for 3 weeks my symptoms went away , I also started a multivitamin daily and no more than 1 drink a day , no hard liquor ! I never smoked . I still feel an occasional pressure in the temples/ears but it goes away soon. I take a shower when I feel too much pressure to get the immersive dyuretic effect and the pressure goes away. Hope it helps.
    • Posted

Hi thank you for ur reply. So care to explain to me what is elimination diet? And what multivitamin that u drink?
    • Posted

ah yeah I never drink and smoke even before I got this symptoms
    • Posted

Elimination diet is a restricted group of food known not to spark any sensitivities ,allergies or reactions ,you'll find the list by searching the net , you start with those foods and with time you can start adding your favorite foods to see if one of those caused your troubles , see how your symptoms change or go away.

And as far as vitamins in tablets ,I bought 4 different brands of multivitamins and I take a different pill every day , I don't like to take the same 1 every day.

Another thing I changed is watching a yellow tint on my cell phone and PC at night ,blue light screens at night disrupt some balance in your brain . You can download those apps for free and apply them to your screens.

Hope your symptoms go away

• Posted

Thx for ur reply Pattino. I will try to download that app.

For multivitamin, my doctor said its not good to drink it everyday. But yeah i will try to drink it anyway, maybe not everyday though

one more question, do u see an ENT?

• Posted

In 2017 I suffered bad vertigo several times and I went to the ER 2 times , I was so scared at the beginning because the symptoms were very bad , head spinning { counterclockwise } nausea, imbalance , heavy sweating , dry mouth etc.. , I thought it was panic attacks , after a few attacks I went to the ENT and he told me those are the symptoms of Meniere disease , they last between 2 and 4 hours , since then I learned a lot and changed a few things in my life , now I feel better but sometimes I have the pre-symptoms before an attack only.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.