feeling really low

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone

woke up anxious again,keep looking at other peope and wishing with all my heart I could have their lives as mine is so rubbish.Its making me feel a bit more suicidal again,and abit like IM NEVER going to get better.I cant just keep crying and waiting,I knew taking away my venlafaxine woud do this,I knew I wasnt better.What can I do,I feel like giving up.

Jo :cry: sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Please don't give up!

You've a right to be happy just as everyone else has.

Please go back and see your GP and see if youcan get your Venlafaxine re-instated. My boyfriend thought that his medication wasn't making any difference to the way he was feeling - when he reduced it he realised it as and has now gone back to the full dose, he felt like you did - but you will smile again and feel happy, I'm sure of it - please don't be afraid to go and see your GP and tell them about how you feel...and don't suffer alone!

xxx

• Posted

Thankyou kittyd

I will keep going I just wish I didnt have too,will talk to community psychiatric nurse on Tuesaday,Hope Im feeling better by then

Jox

• Posted

Hi Jo I am sorry you are feeling suicidally depressed again. If things get really bad over the Bank holiday weekend then you must phone NHS direct or out of hours doctor service. You really should not be suffering like this. Tuesday is a long time to wait. Some of us are on here most days so you can always post on here and let us know how you are getting on. Pooh.
  • Posted

I dont know whats wrong with me I cant stand the anxiety anymore.So very stressful at home,maybe that doesnt help but I cant go and get another life.Why has it come back so badly?the tremor has gone which is good but I cant manage loke this without another anti depressant.

The thought of work terrifies me,in two months time ,Im not going to make it

Jo :cry:

• Posted

Hi

Please DO NOT give up. I started on Mirtazapine three weeks ago. A week ago I felt the same as you AND gave up. 6 hours in Hospital and 14 hours detained under Section 136 in a Police Station cell was all the help I got by giving up.

You will feel better I promise. When you feel low think of my experience, the fear and total lack of control and shame and DO NOT give up.

I am now much better but still have a way to go.

• Posted

Fridays child :?: :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.