Feeling really unwell today

Posted , 7 users are following.

Omg how bad can it get anxiety through the roof ñew meds they put me on was affecting heart so had to stop so vodka and diazepam it is I'm just so exhausted with the constant battle against the anorexia etc etc just want it all to stop

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Bikerjools -

Hang in there ! Make this the last time you put yourself thru this. I'm trying to detox for like the 5th and last time in my life. We can do this. I've been drinking with gastritis for 2 years...ridiculous. We could both easily wind up dead from this abuse. Can you get medical assistance? Might be your best option right now.

• Posted

Hey Bikerjools49, Did the Dr not give you anything apart from Diazepam?  What did they take you off? What is your consumption compared to last week like? 
  • Posted

you two are great!! Big problems but you can both support each other Keith and Bikerjools. So sorry, but I cannot really help much since I stopped stone cold 5 years ago and no medication and no anorexia issues.....no anxiety....not certain but I do feel for you two....what to do?? Robin
  • Posted

How are you doing bikerjools
    • Posted

Hi Keith feeling very fragile had to call doctor last night as was on verge of taking pills ,don't know how I'm going to manage today!! How's you ?

• Posted

Hi jools -

Im doing better than you. If you still need medical help at this point, please get it. Don't jeopardize your life. Alcohol withdrawal is serious. Im at the 2 week point, cold turkey. Im really not worried about seizures anymore, but other factors...like permanent damage I might have done to my body. I had bloodwork done just about 2 weeks ago and all was fine, but I have pains all inside my body and short of breath a lot. Go back to doc Monday. Please do whatever you have to to get through this and never put yourself through this again.....like I have. Think about not just yourself, but those you need to be there for. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.