Feeling rubbish

Posted , 5 users are following.

So 2 years ago I had a period that lasted 3 months the doctor put me on pills to stop it which it did since then up until 4 months ago my periods were every 2 weeks they then went to every 4 weeks and now I haven't had one in 2 months I took a pregnancy test was negative I keep getting hot flushes feeling so sick headaches tummy aches so depressed my anxiety is through the roof legs ache I have the doctors this Thursday could it be peri menopause

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I'm 43. 44 in November my mum was 35 when she started hers. Just feel so rubbish xx

• Posted

You are just about within the normal age range for this nightmare, if normal is a word that can be used for it, and the fact that your mom had it early, is also an indicator that you are starting this lovely process! XXX
  • Posted

YES!

Sorry 😞

• Posted

Are these the symptoms then as I have no idea the nausea is horrendous I feel like I'm loosing my marbles oh and bloated aswell xx

• Posted

Hi Yasmin, if you aren’t pregnant, and your periods are all over the place, then yes, all those symptoms can be part of peri. Google 66 symptoms of peri, they’re all there. 

• Posted

But take another pregnancy test just to make sure!
  • Posted

That's how my peri menopause started so I would say you are could I ask how old you are I'm 46 and haven't had a period now since Nov and the hot flushes are a nightmare also the aches everywhere are too but yes definitely peri menopause x

• Posted

I'm 43 went to doctors last week she is almost certain it is but having bloods this Friday to confirm. Does anyone get really bad heart burn and different foods that u use to be able to eat u can no longer and they upset ya tummy xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.