Feeling sick after doing scary things

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I'm Heather a 14 year old girl so me and my friends were doing a ouja board in a abandoned place and it said demons were coming after us and we were all super super scared and now I can't sleep because I feel like throwing up can you please help or suggest something because I feel horrible and it isn't fun is it my body just being a body or is it something else and if anyone had the same experience please do tell me so I'm not the only one thank you for helping

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I also cannot sleep
    • Posted

It's your mind playing tricks on you, your adrenaline aswell when your scared you tend to feel sick and can't sleep! And a ouji board really? Shouldn't be dealing with them atall, just try and relax you will be fine x
    • Posted

I just feel horrible right now and me and my friends can't sleep they feel fine I feel like throwing up when I try to sleep even when I close my eyes I have to stay awake do you know any medicines that can help?
    • Posted

Also will Sprite help or any soda like it
  • Posted

Hi heather 49

You need to calm down for starters and not over react.

If you can't sleep may I suggest you go to the doctor and explain to them the situation and they may give you something to help your aniexty and sickness. As your only 14 you should just try to relax and not be to dramatic about this it will pass.

You could go for a run to help you or have a relaxing bath.

All the best

• Posted

it was just your adrenaline cuz you were scared, its called fight or flight syndrome, you'll be fine you probably already are, even if you throw up. I'm a paramedic, so get a shower and go to bed.
  • Posted

Hi Heather

I did the same thing when i was your age !! and the demon we got threatened to kill my friend !! at the time we believed the whole thing , we were young like you and very impressionable !! my friend is still alive n well and even though i got a right rollecking off her mum im still here to tell the tale !! forget about it and leave it alone in the future , try eating a couple of ginger biscuits to settle your tummy xx

• Posted

Panic attacks produce acid and the feeling of wanting to be sick or making you sick.  You will need to calm down.  Best advice dont do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.