Feeling sick during anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just wondering but I have had a little bit of a bad spat of anxiety here lately and panic attacks! Does anyone have it like where you feel nauseous and sick and can't eat! Just wondering any advice would be great! It's just made me feel so bad where I don't even want to get off my couch!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am goin through same thing now can't eat and sleep it's awful but u will get there in the end
  • Posted

It is very common to feel the way you do Malary.

What medication are you on at present?

• Posted

Ah yes, in increase in the dose of Zoloft can take a while, 2 to 3 weeks to kick in and can initially have some strange side-effects.

If things don't improve for you say in the next fortnight I would pop in to your surgery for a medication review, particularly with a view to changing you onto another med.

Please keep me informed how you go on.

• Posted

My feelings rite now! I feel like im losing it. Im sick of this mess. Every day its something
    • Posted

Try to hang in there Poony, tomorrow is another day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.