Feeling sick every morning

Posted , 5 users are following.

I don't know if anyone else gets this but every morning since I was about 5yrs old I feel sick in the mornings like I'm gonna vomit but I don't and I will feel sick until about 12pm a lot of you are gonna say have I seen a doctor about this and yes I have they have done all sorts of tests on me and tried many different tablets they don't know why I feel like this every morning and asking people can be a bit difficult as I get asked ooh are you pregnant as that sounds like morning sickness and my response to them well if I am pregnant I've been pregnant since I was 5 then and I'm 26 now that's a long time to be carrying a baby with a flat stomach obviously my answer was sarcastic as I've had to explain to many people that if felt like this for years and has nothing to do with pregnancy my partner can not get me pregnant so it's definitely not that so if any of you get the same thing and have been told what it actually is or has found things that help you feel less sick in the mornings I'm really interested in hearing what you all have to say.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry for any spelling mistakes also have a great day/afternoon or night everyone.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

First i though the same..this person is or must be pregnant.... but further more its not the case....

It looks like long term case... you will definitely need further biopsys... blood test...possibly stool test... to see where is it coming from...

There is many options...i mean many...from simple food alergy...chronic mild gastritis to acid reflux..or gallbladder issue... as your body start producing more acid when you are awake or aftef tour start digesting.. there will be tge part of not being sick early in the morning..

Did you try to adjust your diet? Do you have any pains?

I would sugest try gluten free for couple of days + if possible as well lactose free.. and see..it will be a good start...

Diet is the option...its more like trial and error.... try for example some natural remedies as well.. like mastic gum. Green tea... etc

Avoid smoking and alcohol...and test how your body responds...

I hope you get well

• Posted

Your symptoms could be caused by many things. Have you ever had a stomach emptying test to look for gastroparesis which causes delayed emptying of the stomach?  Key symptoms of this condition include nausea and or vomiting.
  • Posted

Hi Honeybadgersam

Some people feel slightly nauseous on waking and before breakfast.....because they have been fasting for approx 8 hrs ..hence 'breakfast.' It does not happen with everyone but it used to happen with me when i was a child until i ate my brek and then the nausea went away. Do you eat breakfast?.i ask this as you say you are nauseous until 12pm....have you eaten by then?....if you have eaten brek and you are still nauseous til 12pm, as already suggested perhaps you need to change your diet. Also, check what you are eating before you go to bed....

• Posted

Hi

I had it for a few years before I ended up with chronic Gastritis. not sure if this will help you, you could try some organic ginger, it’s good for nausea. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.