Feeling sick tired and nauseated

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am feeling sick with all these menopause symptoms, i am getting tired of all these menopause symptoms, I am always feeling nauseated with a lot of stomach issues. I am also getting tired of my left nostril bleeding, I am getting tired of small palpitations. 

I am frusterated because I do not know what to take any more for this 

I hate synthetic meds and thats all doctors want to give me are the synthetic meds 

Why can't i take to biodendical ones it seems like my nurse thinks it the anxieties and the depression that cause this it seems like they say its all mental well no its not 

I am tired with all these symptoms just want to shut down and hide away from the world and not go any wherecrycrysad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I totally am where you are at right now. Ive been in perimenopause eight years. Im now 48

The palpitations and anxiety and nausea suck. Ive been on a low dose AD mirtazapine a year now but tbh I dont think they are working. I'm seriously considering tapering off them. I feel your pain hun. Every day is a constant batyle. Stay strong. This yoo shall pass x

• Posted

It is a pain and lately my sugar levels have been rising which it always has been on the low side, this morning it was a 166 tonight it was a 277 

last night it was a 155 the night before in the 160s and the night before that it was in the 160s i have taken insulin for the past several nights including this morning with my metformin. 

Something in my body is not working right and i am disgusted crycrysadfrown I don't know if its my progesterone don't know how low that is i don't even know if the 2.5mg of Medroxyprogesterone will help with menopause my OBGYN says a low dose of progesterone and estradiol will help but when i took it back in July I started bleeding. 

I don't know what to docrysad

• Posted

Hi , I have to say that like a lot of women ,I too can blame a new symptom on the menopause ,but I suspect that sometimes this is not the cause ! Unfortunately anxiety and depression can cause symptoms like nausea and stomach issues ! As for your nose bleed I highly doubt that this is due to menopause , do you have high blood pressure ? Do you work ? ,have hobbies ? It is good to find something that can help take our minds off how we are feeling even if only for a short while ! I do suffer from anxiety and intermittent depression ,have for years so can't really blame it on the menopause as such ,but I do find that keeping myself busy , lots of walking , meeting friends and work help me ,I know that staying at home dwelling on how I was feeling would make me feel worse ! Best Wishes x
    • Posted

Yes i do work and yes I do have hobbies but I just have not been feeling myself all week last week and over the weekend been really tired and i slept a lot i feel that something is wrong inside my body at times then my sugar level is going up something is lacking in my body and i don't know what it is
  • Posted

hi hun ive spoke before when you posted and im sorry u feeling so down....i too have the nosebleeds and ive only had them since reaching perimenopause and always left nostril its not un heard of ....im on betablockers helps with the anxiety and keep blood pressure under control...also have the stomache problems...craming bloated and going the loo more than usal....very tired but cant sleep through the night....sorry for you hun and all us ladies this is no fun.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.