Feeling similar to hunger

Posted , 4 users are following.

So it all started in the past November. I was having a normal meal at a restaurant but then I just started having this weird aching feeling really similar to hunger but that can't be it because I had eaten a great amount of food and was feeling pretty full at the same time. The feeling kept bothering me during a few time but then it just went away. Two months ago (maybe) the feeling came back but now it is much more regular. I have it basically everyday. I wake up feeling hungry but the hunger just feels different. I eat something and the feeling gets better but comes back right after and it just can't be hunger. Then, I sometimes feel nauseous, my intestinal stuff is sometimes weird and my belly makes lots of noises. I'm really starting to get worried. Any idea?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sara,

You must go to A&E at hospital if you're spitting blood. As soon as possible. Could be a bleeding ulcer. Hope everything works out ok. If u phone 111 they'd probably tell you to do that.

• Posted

So I went to the doctor and he simply ignored the blood and sent me home with two different types of antiacids
    • Posted

I wouldnt be happy with just anti-acids. He should have offered you tests. Internal bleeding - if its coming from the stomach, that is, is dangerous; take care though,  and try not to worry - praying for healing 4u!
    • Posted

I'm not happy but the doctor gave me that and told me to take it during 3 weeks to see what happens and if I don't get better I'll have an endoscopy
  • Posted

If you're still bleeding, you should go to A&E. You're old enough to go without parents. Maybe a friend could go with you?
    • Posted

I'm not.. it stopped right away but the doctor I went to just ignored that..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.