Feeling so fatigued....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am weaning off olanzapine and taking half of the 2.50 dose. It's been not quite a week and it seems to be going ok except that I am so tired. I'm drinking coffee to get through the day. Will this get any better? I'm afraid to reduce the olanzapine even more. Has anyone felt this way? What have you done?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

HI After the gruelling/hell withdrawal symptoms I endured from Olanzepine I would count yourself lucky only feeling fatigued although that's not a nice feeling!

It can take quite a long time for symptoms for totally dissipitate. What helped me was regularly going to the gym as that used to shift my sluggish energy and also I concentrated on very nutritional eating

All the Best😊

• Posted

Thank you. Wish this withdrawal was easier. My schedule is disrupted by having out of town company as well. Will stick with the dosage I'm on until after they leave in a few weeks (or sooner, I hope).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.