Feeling so ill

Posted , 9 users are following.

dont know if I have a flu bug . Stomach cramps ,really bad diarrihea , shaking ,feel so hot and sweating , major panic and anxiety due to this . My husband has been trying to calm me . What should I do ?

4 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

take a xanax ....have a bath ...a glass of wine.. go for a short walk or maybe try some stretching or yoga moves . lift your arms above your head and breathe into it .

• Posted

hi jane im so sorry!!!! 😦

have you eaten anything that could have possibly given you food poisoning? it sounds like the symptoms .. hang in there!! any fever??

• Posted

drink plenty of water, try and take deep breaths to try and calm you, and try and get some sleep if its a bug, if its anxiety try and get out for a short walk in the fresh air to take your mind off your anxiety. its hard to say for the best as wen I have anxiety walking helps me but if its a bug you need to drink plenty of water and bed rest. Hope you feel better soon xx

• Posted

ITS DEFINITELY A BUG . I HAVE HAD A MIGRAINE ON AND OFF SINCE WEDNESDAY , ACHY GENERALLY ROUGH . NOW THE STOMACH CRAMPS , DIARROHEA , NAUSEA ,SWEATING ONE MINUTE AND COLD THE NEXT . HOPEFULLY NOW IT IS ALL COMING OUT THE BUG WILL GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM . I JUST FEEL LIKE IM ALWAYS ILL . MOST OF THE TIME IT IS PERI SYMPTOMS , BUT I SUPPOSE THAT MAKES YOU LOW AND THEN YOU PICK UP VIRUSES , ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR .

• Posted

hi jane - i know how you feel...i picked up a virus a couple of weeks ago & i went to the worst place possible...started looking on line about how many people died from the flu in my state etc. What the heck happened? i never would have thought like that before - i think our bodies are just on sensory overload now & cant handle one more issue - i have a dr friend who says in cases of stomach bug etc, best to let your body go thru the process & not take anything like imodium to stop it - let it work out of your system -

• Posted

Definitely a bug, we have so much sickness we're I work with these exact same symptoms. Some staff have been off for a while with it. A hell of a lot going about at the moment. Please try and relax and concentrate on getting better. If you are worrying about this your physical symptoms will become much worse and you will be just trapped in a vicious circle. This is definitely a bug. Try not to worry and take care. Really hope you start to feel better soon xx

• Posted

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THATS TAKEN THE TIME TO REPLY . YES IVE REALISED THAT IT IS DEFINITELY A BUG . IVE HAD THE SWEATING AND FEELING SO HOT TO THEN BEING FROZEN . STAYING IN THE SPARE BEDROOM AND KEEP NAPPING ,JUST WORRIED ABOUT LOSING MONEY FROM WORK , BUT I WORK IN A HAIRDRESSERS AND HAVE LOTS OF ELDERLY LADIES SO MUSNT PASS IT ON . JUST HOPE I HAVENT ALREADY DONE THAT AS I WAS AT WORK FRIDAY . I HAVENT FELT RIGHT FOR MOST OF THE WEEK , SO MAYBE IT JUST NEEDED TO COME OUT AND WAS IN MY SYSTEM

• Posted

Poor you, defo sounds more buggish! Take care and look after yourself and I'm sure work will understand and to be honest should be grateful you're not passing it on.

Hope you feel much better soon.

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.