Feeling so low this week......

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, everyone... This is my 3rd week in now on orlistat, and i am really feeling low. I am doing my best at keeping the fat food away, but eveyday is a fight with myself.. I have my first appointment with the nurse on the 21st next week. I hope i see a result????? Hope everyone is ok and doing well??? :D

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there lola, please don't feel lowsmile I too find it hard to be positive and smile outwardly at times mostly due to my weight. It will take time-wish i was a witch and then i could cast a generic spell eh!
  • Posted

hi mantha12,,, thanks for the support... i wish i could cast a spell too, hope you are ok... take care,,, lola..
  • Posted

Lola

here are some blessings to count

1) you have decided to act and get a little healthier

2) you have a GP/Practice that is supporting you

3) there is a proper programme of diet/exercise/blueys that will work

4) you have discovered this forum which will help you

5) 3 weeks have gone by and you have stuck with it

6) you haven't added to your weight for at least 3 weeks

7) hopefully you have lost some inches

8) you are in charge of this

9) we ALL know exactly how you feel

10) we are all rooting for you

RR xxx

• Posted

Hi RR, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IT MEANS ALOT AND MORE.. THANK YOU.. TAKE CARE.. LOLA..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.