Feeling so miserable

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi folks

Just a wee update, second night of 45mg, slept for about 5 hours straight last night so see how it goes tonight. Day been feeling quite miserable was going into town but had second thoughts as might not of returned.

I have got to try and not type my journal and talk what I am feeling I've got to get in touch with my emotions how the hell do you do that when I've been suppressing them for such a long time. I'm going to explode. I just want to curl up into a ball and die...easy option I know...

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Sweetie, I wish that I knew something to say or do to lift you up. My journey pales in comparison to what you have shared with this forum. My heart goes out to you Tina. One of the prettiest girls that I knew when I was young was named Tina. And since you are the only other Tina I know, I think of her face when I see your name. I say that to let you know that when I see you are hurting, I have a face that comes to mind, and it is sad and crying, and I share your pain. David
    • Posted

Thanks David

I know you're suffering getting off this bloody drug, I've got all that to look forward to. I just want everything to stop, go away I just finding this so hard, my named nurse is being cruel to be kind, she's great and really trying to push me but I can't do it I'm afraid but of what I just don't know. I'm rambling again and I'm not suppose to be writing this down. F### the world. Sorry everyone x

• Posted

dont be sorry tina this isn't your fault its such an awful illness.i still get bad days but nothing compared to what your going through so please feel the love we are all sending you. your in my prayers 
    • Posted

Thank you for your kind words. Drug round now whoopee..... Yet another day gone by.
  • Posted

Hello lovely lady,

You're sharing your emotions with us 'virtual friends' & if it helps you & you feel your getting support from all of us too then that can only be a good thing, you're doing so so well Tina, and I know there's lots of people on here rooting for you, keep going, stay strong

Much love xxx

• Posted

Thanks but I've got to talk about how I feel, I find it so difficult, it's coming up to the year anniversary and I still struggle even to speak his name with feeling it's someone else's story not my life...
    • Posted

Aww Tina I can only imagine how hard that must be for you, but look you must be making progress or you wouldn't have got your weekend pass - so be proud girl!! It's all baby steps, and every step you take you're getting closer to your goal, we all believe in you as I'm sure your son does too, try & find a tiny bit of belief in yourself no matter how small & with those baby steps you'll get there

Big hugs xxx

• Posted

Dear Tina please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

You have gone through so much pain and suffering but please try to remember that all things pass and this will too.

I hope you manage to have a good sleep tonight and may tomorrow be a better day in every way.

Lovely posts from David, Dave and Brandy.

Remember that you are in our hearts Tina and we send you our love and positive thoughts.

xx

• Posted

I will keep trying and trying I've got to get there I can't keep on like this I hate it much.

Thank you all for keeping me going.Time to watch a film now and hopefully a peaceful night.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.