feeling so stuck help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone I'm really stuck and no longer know what to do.I can't feel my self in my own body my memory is terrible it feels like i am just watching my life pass me by and I'm the only one in the world every day is a blurt. the meds havnt kicked in yet my social worker said they would after 2 weeks I am running out of ideas.help

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi keep with the meds they will make you feel better soon .

I felt exactly the same as you but it does pass .

Keep going x

• Posted

How long does it take to pass?it feels like my brain has gone I can't think postive I just try and get through each day
    • Posted

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are feeling that way. I do understand I feel this way too. They say exercise and staying busy is the best thing. It is a struggle for me but I keep trying to push through. It will get better!

• Posted

Hmm yea I exercise and keep busy it's just so hard because I have no enjoyment from nothing and can't feel it suks
    • Posted

I just feel like I don't exist it's like it walking around half conscious it's horrible
    • Posted

I do the same and feel the same. Are you alone most of the time? What has been most difficult for me is I don't really have much support and live alone. No family to be supportive. A couple friends ( which I appreciate very much) but like you said there isn't that enjoyment, like excitement when you are looking forward to some thing. I don't know I try and be positive though.

You are not alone

• Posted

No I'm not alone hardley ever but ya feel so alone on the inside.Oh that's a shame that would be hard I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my family as I've tried to take my life 4times I just won't my self back.depression just takes everything away from you I use to be so happy so bubbly and cear about everything now I cear about nothing 😕
    • Posted

How long have u Been on the meds for?
    • Posted

Hang in there it will be better. Think how lucky you are to have people around you for support. The feeling of being alone is the depression. I have been on Citaloprame for awhile it works for me. I think the loneliness and not having things to do is what has been hard this time. But I am working on it
    • Posted

Yes I know.that's good that it works for u this is my 4th antidepressant nothing has worked 😕 how come I still have no enjoyment etc if the meds are working
    • Posted

I mean u sorry
    • Posted

I am sorry it is taking so long to find the right medicine. You need to find a good psychiatrist and stick with what they recommend and give it 6 weeks I know it's a long time but hopefully when you get he right one you will notice the difference slowly.

• Posted

I was seeing a physcolgist but she was way to advanced for wer I'm at so I'm seeing a grief councler now.Thanks yes I hope like he co this is the ryt one because I'm getting pretty over it all
  • Posted

I can simpathize, I know that feeling....
    • Posted

Thanks Peter how long did u feel like that for?it's horrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.