Feeling so tired all day I'm taking 210 mg lofepramine and 100mg quetiapine any advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

Could anyone help me I'm taking 210mg of lofepramine and 100mg of a night of quetiapine I'm waking up feeling drugged up it's affecting me now at work as I'm so tired I've only been on quetiapine a week will this feeling go of me being not with it I'm even struggling to put a sentance together sometimes as if I'm drunk or something it's very embarrassing for me I'm hoping these symptoms will go in time as it's only been a week I would appreciate any advice.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I take 100mgs of Quetiapine and 400mgs Lithium and have had to condition myself to get up and motivate getting out of bed of a morning.I don't know what lofepramine is but it sounds like a hefty dose as well as the quetiapine.Everything i do is regimented around my tablets in the evening and i take them at 2100hrs.By 2200 i'm asleep until my shift dictates waking time.I couldn't cope with alcohol added into the mix so don't drink.All this sounds dull but my mental health is stable at present,i would give your regime a bit longer but maybe make an appt with your gp or whoever looks after you to discuss whats going on.Best Wishes Lx

• Posted

Thank you for you reply I have an appointment tomorrow with my pysciatrist to discuss how its working I do feel a bit better just wish I wasn't so tired in the morning.
  • Posted

I am also strugglingwith Quetiapine making me really tired in the morning and have to go back to bed when husband and children go to work/school. This is not ideal at all. Tried changing timings of taking at night and yet still struggle. I am only assuming it is timings. I have been on it now for3-4 weeks. Doesn't answer your question but rest assured it isn't just yourself!!
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply it must be a few people feeling the same then I do feel better in myself I have been on so many different medications for over 20 years they all start working I feel a bit better then a few months later I feel awful again I'm hoping these ones will keep me from feeling so depressed fingers crossed these ones will work long term and the tiredness goes I hope. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.