Feeling Sooooo Frustrated and Exhausted!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just came off of about six days of feeling well: happy, energetic, optimistic. Life felt easy, and I had everything in perspective. Now, I feel crazy again and mentally fragile: I shift from feeling so angry that I could scream (and I do) to moments where things seem tenuous but OK, to little blips of peace here and there.

I am expecting my period, but I am at the stage now where it starts, then can stop for several days or a week, before it actually begins. I have gotten a period after just 17 days, and the longest that I have gone without a period is 101 days. I turn 52 this year.

I know that my hormones are in chaos, which is why I feel the way I do. I also have the physical signs, such as bloating, where, no joke, I look like I am in my final trimester. It is super obvious because I am thin and tall.

If anyone can relate to my situation, please respond. It would be so nice to hear from others and to get some reassurance.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

In the same situation Bev but, I'm dealing with memory loss from peri. That I know eventually will come back but, that is causing me anxiety right now that makes me want to scream most days because I can't fully function like this. I picked up some CBD pills just this past weekend. 5 days on them and I feel like my anxiety is decreasing for the first time using this only. It has given me more energy too in this short time. It is also, lifting my mood for the better. I wish I got them sooner than stocking up and spending a fortune on so many other supplements that some have helped but, most have not. For fatigue or digestive issues. I try to eat less, light and earlier during the day. I feel better in the morning. Drink lots of water, green tea helps me and I also drink soy milk. Try to have protein with each meal. Walking really really helps with the exhaustion. Nothing else has helped and most tell me that you just need patience and it will eventually pass. I know how hard it is. I've been in my house mainly for just over a year. It's torture. Hang in there. You are not alone... xo

• Posted

I've had really good days where I feel like I'm on top of things--getting things accomplished and then BAM I feel exhausted and worn out afterwards. I don't understand it.. Cheers to more good days!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.