Feeling spaced out for 11 months

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been feeling out of it for almost a year and I don't know what to do. I try to snap out of it but it just never helps. I have been looking it up and it seems like a lot of other people have been experiencing this as well. I just need some advice on what I should do it has changed my life way to much to ignore it any longer. 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I've been like it for 18 months vision problems and dizziness it's horrid doc says it's all anxiety but I feel it's more and no one listens as there are so many physical symptoms with this horrid disorder mine according to doc could also be perimenopausal hope u feel better soon
    • Posted

I have it too. Dont know how to advice. I havent been able to improve it.
    • Posted

hi ive been like this since summer too after a bout of what the dr said war an ear virus. since then ive been suffering from health anxiety and i swear ive got a brain tumour. blood clot somewhere in the brain. ive got on and off headaches. not really bad but theyre there at the back of my mind somewhere. dizziness and an off balance feeling. i m also expesiencing flaŕhes and floaters do you have a feeĺing of beïng off baĺance? as soon as i go out im thïnking about it i dont know if its real os in my mind
    • Posted

I'm so fed up with it can't remember my mother suffering like this but I suppose everyone's different doc put me on hrt patches but they made my head feel like it was swollen also I had like a brain zaps which felt like I was going to have a seizure although I've never had them before it was very frightening I stayed on them for 18 months but never got any better I'm also on amitriptyline 100mg been on these for 2 years but made me bang on the weight and so tired I just wish my eyes would focus a little better as this would make life a little more bearable take care x
    • Posted

I do feel very off balance as well and I do get dizzy if I start to get very active also if I start to yell.
  • Posted

Before I was treated for my Anxiety I too suffered from this. It's also known as depersonalisation. It's a horrible feeling. It ended up feeling like I was almost watching myself and not being...in myself? If that makes sense.

Gradually after I started try out new hobbies, keeping my mind busy, medication I did start to almost physically feel that cloud leave.

Are you on any meds?

• Posted

No I'm not on any meds at the moment. I do understand what your talking about with you feeling like your watching over yourself, I feel like to understand the feeling of it you have to go through it yourself. It's very hard to explain to other people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.