Feeling terrible after period

Posted , 7 users are following.

I just got my period last week and usually my symptoms get worse before period but this time symptoms are worse after period. My anxiety is up, trouble sleeping, headaches, head and ear pressure, neck pain. The list is long... does anyone else feel worse after period? usually my symptoms get slightly better after period. I am so sick of this peri crap. there's always something new that adds more fuel to the fire. 😦

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

this just happened to me this month. the two weeks leading up to my period is usually the worst and i was actually look forward to some relief when my period came but this month i actully got worse.

• Posted

Yes.. it's all running together now. It used to be 2 awful weeks, 2 weeks ok.. But now the whole month is crappy.. Last week had a few days of the dull headache--- it makes me very tired and hungry.. I just don't know anymore-- take it day by day I guess.

• Posted

i use to do this feel horrible before cycle symptoms ease or disappear when cycle started, ir be bad after cycle that was so long ago. past 4 years its been none stop all month 24/7 feeling horrible. hang in there its all hard and rough and in my experience just gets harder and harder.

• Posted

Hi. My period finished about five days ago and i'm having a horrible time also. i have been so tired i felt like i would collapse. i have also had a strange headache almost like a pulsing feeling on my temples for the last two days. Anyone else experienced this type of headache?

• Posted

I'm so sick of this peri crap too! Just sayin!!! Hang in there!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.