Feeling Terrible!! Can someone sympathise with these feelings!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had a terrible night last night in the middle of moving house , actually moving Friday didn't think I was stressed by it all but last night it started.

Had terrible pains in my chest, arms all over my body , I was asking my partner to call an ambulance as I was sure I was having a heart attack, I was googling heart attack symptoms which said about nausea so I worked my self up even more and ended up vomiting . Today my whole body feels shaky inside and I am convinced I am ill yet I have been to the docs had blood tests ECG a whole ago and all fine. I am totally fed up of constantly thinking I'm ill and every little pain turns into a massive drama, obviously it wasn't a heart attack as I am sat here typing this , still convincing my self today though it's my heart, obviously it must be anxiety and stress with moving.

Does anyone else get that worked up and convince themselves there really poorly????

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI Natalie. what you experienced was a panic attack. you had all the classic symptoms. moving house is a very stressful ordeal. dont beat yourself, just remember your panic was causedby stress. im currently going through depression and anxiety. i have had episodes down the years so im doing my best to cope. anxiety is horrible but does subside. you merely responded to a very stressful periodin your life-moving house. good luck, youll be fine!
    • Posted

Thank you ,seems silly but sometimes you just need reassurance , feels like I'm going mad .😫😫
    • Posted

Natalie, you certainly arent going crazy. ive felt your symptoms many times and they always pass. our brain is a complex organ and if its over loaded with stress then obviously it will react with anxiety and in many cases depression. you are doing exctly the right thing by seeking assurance on here.there are millions of people right now in the world having similar experiences to you and i. the important thing is to remain as positive as posible and dont be afraid to confide in family and friends. once you are settled in your new house your current predicament will be a mere bad memory. smile
  • Posted

Hi Natalie, Poor you !! Yes you have had a full blown panic attck. Ok its the move thats the root cause. All you can do is to rest as much as possible. The health food shops are very helpful with all sorts of things. Rescue remedy and kalms. Maybe after you have moved you need to consider a pampering session eg Reflexology or aromatherapy.Set aside a time for Natalie each day even just chilling on your bed & listening to some calming chill out music. Regards Amanda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.