Feeling Terrible Today

Posted , 8 users are following.

I felt fine this morning and then all of a sudden felt off balance, this has thrown me into what I think must be a panic attack.  My legs feel weak, I'm off balance, feel like I'm trembling inside.  I've never felt like this before, has anyone else?  I am 51 and my last period was 63 days ago.  I am expecting one to start, maybe that is what this is.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi I get that off balance too,another thing I don't feel settle in myself is like I have to get it because of how I'm feeling at times I don't sleep properly what I'm questioning how do you know you are back to yourself and it's over 

• Posted

I had this about a mont ago .  I was away from home and actually delayed my flight hi,e thinking I was ill.  I had a weird head feeling, wobbly legs, no appetite. Knowing Inhadnto fly home made me anxious so it got worse. 
    • Posted

Sorry for the typos.  I delayed my flight home because of these weird feelings. And knowing I had to fly made me anxious. 
  • Posted

There are so many bloody horrible symptoms to this process. Vertigo is but one and it sounds to me as if youve had an episode and because you dont know what it is, youve gone on to have a panic attack. Try not to worry and keep as calm as you can as anxiety will only make you feel worse. It is an unpleasant feeling but all part and parcel of meno so I am sure its nothing serious. If the attacks get more frequent or worse then see your dr there are meds that can be given to you for this. XXX
  • Posted

I notice you posted this 3 days ago..

The same day I was feeling the exact same way! I too was fine when I got up...then by the time I got to work...15 minute drive to a school....I was shaky and thighs were trembly. Mouth was dry. But..

I had also just started a period after 45ish days. I just turned 59 and still having periods, runs in my family...crazy short irregular but periods just the same. New symptom new anxiety every other week. You are not alone and are experiencing same meno malarkey as all of us..

Hugs!

• Posted

I know that feeling all too well. I don’t get it that much anymore, i’m 55 but earlier in my pedi I actually would get that same feeling. I’m fact at work one day it was so bad they called an ambulance and I went to the hospital. Of course they found nothing wrong with me. My anxiety would go through the roof. I’ve calmed down a lot because i’ve Had enough tests to know I’m ok so I try not to get so anxious. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.