Feeling theres something inside my throat and breathing problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

I almost a week now since i felt these symptoms..

On my first day of my symptoms anxiety attacked me and i dont know what to do i search some information about these symptoms.. it maybe acid reflux or gerd.. our neighbor said ( shes a doctor ): No swelling inside my throat and she said that i need to buy an oral spray something like that ..

But it doesnt work at all.. theres still feeling inside my throat and breathing problems.. but no pain.. help me i dont know what to do..

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Kevin,

The fact that anxiety attacked you during your first day of symptoms may be a clue that these are due to that. I too have had similar symptoms and as far as I can tell, they are a product of anxiety. What has helped me deal with this is to find ways of eliminating the anxiety and to watch carefully what I eat. I have learned that the more anxious I am, the harder it is for food to digest properly. Therefore, I watch carefully what I eat. I try to help the problems  by eating relatively simple foods until the anxiety has gone away. Perhaps you should take the same path as I am taking and you might find the symptoms leaving you. 

• Posted

Hello

Should i still use the oral spray its antibiotic spray.. and i think im having a acid on my saliva and sometimes i burp and a little food is coming in my esopaghus .. and i have unconfortable chest maybe from anxiety.. thank uou for replying.

• Posted

I have had these problems long standing, and I have discovered if I take Chlorophyl, 4 times a day in a glass of water, and Cider Vinegar, it helps me to not be so acidic. and my breathing is now a lot better.

I think my problem has been Acid, I still get heartburn but not as much, and I can breathe easier and it has stopped that suffocating symtom.

• Posted

Hi Kevin

I once had the same symptoms like u are having but what I did was;

I stopped eating anything like meat, eggs, milk, yorghut , Pineapples, passion fruits, and I couldn't have a meal with any oils.

I could sleep 2 hours after meal every day.

No drinking cold items, no sweet items e.g. bread etc

By so doing I got relieved bt it took some time.

So u don't be scared that's alot acid in ur stomach and u can get rid of it..

Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.