feeling tired all rhe time

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have Rheaumatiod arthritis and Fibro 90% of both  and had toes straightened and tendon went wrong  waiting see surgeon might loose toes or feet in constant pain bit depressed positive and fight my illness but been like with feet 2 years on tope with everthing else i sleep with new tablet  biut still very tired habe thyriod aswell its the lethgy  no engery thats getting me down gp tells keep legs up cos i baker csyts and when they burst legs blow up cant have water tablet cos i take a tablet for water to slow it down im inconent aswell due fractured spine rods plates screws got RA everywhere wrist have rods and fused thumbs had bone put in jaw havent got top teeth very few botton teeth can have them replaced should impengenment

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chrissie

I had a bakers cyst for 30yrs or more and last year it burst I just had poison in my leg and had to have 2 lots of antibiotics to clear it up no swelling in leg.  No Fluid.  i did not have to keep legs up either with bakers cysts.

I am due to have toes straightened on one foot then the other shortly.  I too have fibromyalgia.

• Posted

well good luck on the toes being straighten  kippers i had scans and RA consultant said same thing i dont thing its fluid from the but i get bursitis in my back to im my case all my toes crocked deform bet luck thank mine
    • Posted

my feer after surgery after 2 year they was straight after op but revert back after 3 weeks    but all my toes was straighted late
    • Posted

My sister was born with her foot turned up against her shin... everytime we feed her we would massage her foot to encourage the foots tendon in the front to lengthen.  If it didn't work after a few months it would have been a boot/surgery or both..   It worked.  

I'm curious, after your surgery did you not have physio/massage to gentle allow your correction/s to take hold and heal correctly..  to revert after 3 weeks make's the whole attempt at the proceedure a wasted effort...  (?) you poor thing.

I have a friend with severe Rhuemy and she is like bionic woman, full of rods, artificial knuckles/joints/wires/ etc...  She is in her 70's and still manages to drive her modified car, but does need care at her home with her hygiene, cooking, dressing and housework.  She is holding onto what bits of her independence she can 'Bless her'....  She used to be a singer and still enjoys singing and playing her small keyboard..  

• Posted

my bakers cyst was extremely large when it burst.  I am glad it has gone now I can now bend my knee again after 30 yrs or more
  • Posted

Poor you Chrissie, really feeling for you, just saw the pic of your

feet..my goodness, just sending you gentle hugs from over the

seas, hope things getter better soon..be blessed, have a lovely

day.😚xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.