Feeling tired and shortness of breath all the time

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I am 20 years old from India having some weird issues with me which are affecting my life, so it all started when i was sleeping and suddenly I felt like i couldn't be able to breath like it stopped when i was sleeping i woke up and managed to catch my breath and then it happened again and then i couldn't be able to catch my breath at all it was like 3am i rushed to the hospital and they told me it's just acid in my stomach which did it and gave me an injection i felt little good and went back to my home but after two days it all started to happen again i had a feeling like iam not able to breath and like i will die and rushed to the hospital again they did the same thing again i came back home and from that day to now I always feel like iam not being able to get enough air in my body which is making me sick of life. Has anyone else experienced it too? I need answers help me.

Thanks.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do you smoke? What is your diet like? Have you been checked for vit D deficiency or iron deficiency?
    • Posted

No sir, i do not smoke or drink and i haven't been visited to a doctor yet about my condition.

Note:- i am on tuberculosis Medicine for almost three months now. i have extra pulmonary tuberculosis i had puss on my back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.