Feeling tired and weak almost all the time

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello. It's been a very long time that I'm feeling tired almost all the time, right when I wake up I feel like my eyes are tired and it wasn't always like that, when I used to sleep good I woke up fresh and strong but now I wake up tired, and I'm kinda tired through all the day and feel weak. I also have this uncomfortable feelings in my legs sometimes - I don't know how to explain this but sometimes when I lay down I feel an uncomfortable feeling that make me want to move my legs, and it's hard for me to do an activity with my legs. It's not like I can't walk or run or something but not at the same level that I used to, they get tired much faster, and most importantly it's even been hard for me to stand still for a long time, I feel like I have to sit down after a pretty short time compared to my abilities in the past. Basically I feel that they became weak, like they're 'sleeping' or something. I think it got something to do with my tiredness and weakness.

Based on some articles I've read on the internet I feel like it got something to do with lack of vitamins, maybe lack of iron (because of my tiredness and weakness and the uncomfortable feeling in my legs).

I know that the best solution right now would be just seeing a doctor and I probably will but I rather avoid it if I can, maybe it's the kind of things you can cure by yourself. 

So what do you think? What it is? Thanks in advance. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.