Feeling tired, fatigue,

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

One day in office I suddenly felt uneasiness, breathlessness and I felt I was about to faint. It lasted for 3 mins and I was okay after that. 4 days later, I fell sick and started developing dizziness, breathlessness while walking climbing stairs. I consulted doctor who did ECG and said everything was okay. My sugar and no are normal and I'm 32 yes old. Anyone has idea why

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Don't just sit and be worried about it. Ask your doctor to send you for further tests. Maybe can send you for a full blood work. How is your thyroid? Maybe it is just a little something. Good Luck

• Posted

Is ECG enough to say heart condition? Should I undefined more tests.although he mentioned that I have allergic bronchitis. But it doesn't explain head dizzy

• Posted

Did you feel your heart going really fast?

Were you unwell or dehydrated at the time?

Were you stressed before it happened?

Any chest Pain or tightness?

Any wheeze? Is your skin more pale than usual?

Any swelling of the legs?

Any recent foreign travel, surgery, periods of immobility? Are you on the OCP?

Do you have problems with anxiety or reflux?

• Posted

Ya I have dehydration issue that I need to go to loo most of the time. But I had this for 10 years and I'm thinking why now.I had little wheezing at the time.dont have any other issues

• Posted

ECG’s don’t always reveal what’s wrong with your heart if there actually is a heart problem.  If you experience that feeling again it would be best to visit an emergency room immediately.  Hope you feel better 
  • Posted

I've just got my echo results . All seem to be normal. Only rvidd measure 32mm whereas normal is 6-27 mm. Is that need to be worried?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.