Feeling under Rib

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have a feeling as something is under the right hand side of my rib and it's irritating me. The dr can't see anything but am also on setraline so not sure if this is connected. I'm gettin by stomach irritations also. Can anyone relate?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya. How long have you been on sertaline and what dose you on?

My first few months I had stomach irrations and previously I had a pain under my rib. Went for a colonoscopy and endoscopy and was all clear. The pain eventually went.

Maybe get a second opinion if it's worrying you.

Tc x

• Posted

Hi. I'm in 50mg and have been on them 2 weeks. 3 different doctors have checked my stomach and can't feel anything

• Posted

Stress and anxiety cause so many aches and pains, try to ignore if nothing wrong, the more you worry the worse they get x
  • Posted

It could be the sertaline but I'm not a professional. I would say if three docs have checked then it is more likely stress anxiety etc.

• Posted

You will need to give a grumbling tummy time to settle, a few days, it may be just that something you have eaten, some Milk of Magnesia may help.. Your irritation could be something connected to that as well, could be heartburn, hence above

Good Luck

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.