Feeling useles

Posted , 2 users are following.

To who ever reads this hi I'm shameenah but everyone calls me shaz well I've been depressed since 2016 and it hasnt been fun and I have terrible anxiety that's been ok to handle but all of that is in my profile today I want to talk about my life now in 2020 how do I say this politely well it sucks I've been out of work since december and I'm a person that loves work for me work is like is the on escape I had and now I'm not working I keep thinking how I'll pay the Bill's because universal credit isnt enough when will I get a job again why is every thing going wrong I always think how do I have the money to support my self with out a job i. work is like my security blanket and having it taken away from you is like an empty feeling of what now I've been applying but nothing I've been to interviews but nothing what is wrong with me I feel worthless. all I want is to work again and make my own money but i don't know if I'll have that. SORRY IF I RAMBLE ALOT IN THIS.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

hi shaz, i felt EXACTLY the same as you! i went for an interview a few weeks ago and got it, but unlike you my zest for that job has gone after 4 days, i don't want to go back.. i am bored already and now don't know what to do, because my family are so impressed that i have a job after so many years with really awful health problems. the coronavirus nonsense has just put a dampener on the whole thing. why? the job i have is in a school and i don't want to be there - i am bored, very bored! i don't know what to do now, because all my family think about is money, it's upsetting me. i actually want do something completely different! try volunteering for a while, you may be ok doing that?

• Posted

hi sam I suggest you get out of the job if you are un happy being in a job that you dont like wont help at all do something that makes you and only you happy and family will always worry about money but if your not happy money wont matter do something your passionate about and love

• Posted

hi shaz, i think my heart is no longer in working in schools, at lunchtimes especially, i love helping with maths and English though, so this get my foot back in the door. i will do it for now but will decide after a few more weeks, their attitude just stunk over the coronavirus - if you don't work you don't get paid and yet i have coeliac disease which last i looked was an immune condition! i was also asked to do something and i can't because i don't have a home computer! if that comment on this i will walk.

• Posted

Hi Sam that's just terrible and I think you should complain as your putting your life at risk and they should be paying you even if you don't work and as or corona virus it's just the biggest downer its literally its like a prison lots of can't do this or that and to think all this started from a market in china they might as well break my legs I'll feel more better .

• Posted

hi snah, i nearly walked out! i am fuming with them i will walk if they carry on with the rudeness! i have coeliac disease and i am really about being there, i am part of a trade union so I will be contacting tomorrow, if they say out then out it is!

• Posted

Hi sam that's appalling if I was in your situation I would have walked out what we are all going through is a very serious problem nobody should be working I hope your rep gives you some good advice

• Posted

not to worry if the gmb are there i will be asking advice off them, then i'll decide if i go to work or not.

• Posted

hi shaz, just a quick update, i got to work and everything has been put on a rota. i spoke to the gmb and i shouldn't be working apparently! i will just have to wait and see....

• Posted

Hi sam that's great news hopefully you dont have to wait so long for answers

• Posted

hi shaz, you would think it would be good but even after explaining again to the school that i can't access information on line, what have they done? just that! fuming!!!!!

• Posted

hi sam if there not good at listening maybe you should write it in a letter I mean clearly there deaf and stupid if they cant understand that you have no computer access

• Posted

hi shaz, i have contacted them so they know what is going on, i then contacted my sister and she's going to try on my email address to see what she can find out. these circumstances are different normally i would think that but i think they are panicked i have only been there a week let's see what happens.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.