Feeling useless , hopeless and lonley

Posted , 6 users are following.

i am 24 years old. i don't have a college degree and working in a death end job. i don't have any savings no security and i don't have any talents or interests to work on . i don't wanna die early but also thinking about death doesn't scare me . i have only few friends but i want to keep space . right now i feel so useless and i dont even want to go out meet anyone forget about doing exercises. i always think about when to go to bed and watch a movie . i lost my parents when i was a kid .and there is no one to look after me if anything happens to me . its been a year since my bf dumped me and i got two dogs to take care of . im at the lowest point of my life and i need help

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

YOU SOUND DEPRESSED AND PROBABLY FEELING SOMEWHAT HOPELESS. LIFE CAN SUCK AT TIMES BUT YOU HAVE A WHOLE LIFE JOURNEY AHEAD AND CAPABLE OF A BETTER SITUATION FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR TWO DEPENDENT

DOGS. YOU ARE NOT HELPLESS. YOU WROTE ABOUT YOUR SITUATION AND EXPRESSED YOUR NEEDS WELL INDICATING INTELLIGENCE AND WELL ORGANIZED THOUGHTS. YOU ARE CERTAINLY CAPABLE OF A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOURSELF. YOU NEED TO FIND YOURSELF AND YOUR INTERESTS. NOT HAVING THE GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION OF THE LOVING PARENTS YOU SO DESERVE MAKES IT DIFFICULT BUT CERTAINLY NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE A GOOD LIFE FOR YOURSELF. PERHAPS A COUNSELOR OR LIFE COACH CAN HELP. ARE THERE ANY VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS OFFERING DEGREES IN VETERINARY TECH, SONOGRAM TECH, DENTAL HYGIENE ETC. TRAINING THAT WOULD LEAD TO A JOB THAT IS NOT DEADEND AND A ACTUALLY A CAREER FOR YOU? SO IMPORTANT TO ENRICH AND INVEST IN YOURSELF. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR INTEREST ARE AS A FIRST STEP.

• Posted

hi merianna13 thank you so much for your encouragement and support . i feel good reading your reply . and yes its true that i do need a kind of a life coach or a counsellor. i will keep in mind your advice and try to figure out what will be the best career options i can choose although i have to work hard to financially support whatever ill choose. Above all i really appreciate your kind words . thank you so much

• Posted

Hi renkir,i am 45, have had ill health for 10 years and been unable to work for the last 7. I feel ss though my life has ground to a halt. I feel like i don't belong anywhere but then i think of my aunty who is dieing. It brings me back to Earth. Some days i think it's not worth it other days it is. You have to weigh up what is vital to you, not your family or friends or anyone else ZZ what do you want? Having been raped twice and left to cope and say nothing for over 20 years has done damage. All i want and have ever wanted is a child to heal the gap in my heart that is permanently there, that child it's been my goal for years. Otherwise j will die knowing my only claim to fame is i was raped by 2 men. Remember:what do you want for YOU?

• Posted

hi sam after seeing your message now i know there are people who have greater problems then me but still coping up with life . i see how strong you are and looking at the way you think about life,how you fight back in life when it tries to pull you down, it really opened my eyes . im sorry that you've gone through some terrible things in life that left you a scar . But again because of your strong belief you have been able to overcome it and replace it with joy by bringing two beautiful children 😊 .. i'll keep in mind your advice and try to find a way to keep up with life

• Posted

hi sam after seeing your message now i know there are people who have greater problems then me but still coping up with life . i see how strong you are and looking at the way you think about life,how you fight back in life when it tries to pull you down, it really opened my eyes . im sorry that you've gone through some terrible things in life that left you a scar . But again because of your strong belief you have been able to overcome it and replace it with joy about having a kid 😊. i will keep in mind your advice and try to find a way to keep up with life.

• Posted

sorry about the first reply. there has been some mistake and i couldn't deleted it or edit it

• Posted

Iam 56 years old, divorced twice, two kids that don't talk to me, no friends, live by myself, drink and smoke a lot, no exercise, have a collage decree in political science, a law decree from mexico and a doctorate in law from the usa. I work a lot every day as a lawyer in texas but for the last 3 years I have make net about minimum wage, plus I have to pay my mortgage, car, no health insurance, Bill's, etc. I haven't celebrated any holiday in the last 5 years. Including my birthday, but I am always feeling great, have lots of hope and know that any moment thinks are getting better and better for me bc god loves me and I trust in him. What helps me most and fills me with joy, peace, confidence, hope, energy, love, happiness, etc, is reading and listen at the same time yo a bible in spanish, my native language, and talking to God like conversing to a person and since I am by myself, I do it most of the time. I tell him what I dreamed, what I want, and whatever comes to mind. Sometimes he responds to my qiestions in a dream, others with actions in real life, like yesterday the screen mirroring stopped working so I could not watch videos/movies from my phone in the TV screen. I tried everything but nothing worked. So I told god if he wanted me to read and listen to the bible in the TV screen, to make it work. I went to the bathroom to smoke a cigarret and when I got back to my bedroom, wuala, the screen mirroring was working. I read and listen to the bible for a few minutes on the screen but thenit started breakingout on and off, so I told God if he wanted me to watch a movie to let me know by fixing that problem. I started a movie and the connection and mirroring was fine, eventhoug it takes a lot more data to dowload a HD movie than just sounds and letters. It's been pretty much like that for over 15 years now, so I know that God is getting closer to finish his work on me, meanwhile, I am having a great time in my solitude, which helps me feel the presence of God in my physical body, when increases, I hear a high pitch sound like rattles in my head, I feel a joyfull warming of my body, I see in the empty space the glory of god which looks like floating energy amber in color palpitating in synchrony with my heart beat.

I never get seek or need any money or anything else. God bless you, you are not alone my brother he is within you inviting you to put attention to his presence in your body.

• Posted

although i was born in a Christian society and was baptized when i was in high school ,i was never a church goer . i never had any intention to go to a church i dont know why . even though i believe there is a strong force or entity i am not a religious person. im from the northeast part of india .we have all mix culture and religion in india . but never in my life i had encountered anything that kept me interested in any religion. But hey i learned from your sharing that with our faith and belief we can move mountain. and thanks to you i will always keep in mind our creator and give thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.