Feeling Very Cold

Posted , 5 users are following.

I get this where I get days where I feel very very cold, even if wearing lots of clothes and all heating on high. Then a few days where itis fine again and so on. Have done basic research which says it can be anaemia or thyroid

but I eat properly, have iodine and vitamin b and iron. And why would it go and then come back>

0 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, west coast Washington! I assume you are in UK? I love England and when  I used to travel iusedto visitalot wherein England?

icantdothissiteany '   moreunt  ilthey f ixthisbecauseit s  impossibletodype' noonther     siteis doingthis  .

• Posted

and i couldn't respond to your email...so we have a comms prob...but the site wil prob sort out again....usually does!

going ok for me...hope it will for you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.