feeling very strange and worried pls pls help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I can't sleep at all. I normally suffer with anxiety/panic attacks but mostly chest pain related. Tonight I have the chest pain, a horrible pain in the side of my left breast, I feel very dizzy, disorientated with blurblurred vision. I'm getting agitated really really easily over nothing (ie the television being too loud when it's not) I feel like I want to cry as don't feel in control of my body. Does anyone else feel like this with anxiety??

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

All the time yes, it creeps up before we know it.
    • Posted

It's so scary. It's bad enough having the chest pains but all of this other new stuff is horrible
    • Posted

I have been also suffering from this constant chest pain and it feels horrible i know try and do some breathing excersie it might help you or do something which distract your mind i know it's really hard but lets just hope for the best and don't give up just remember it's all anxiety and it won't harm you
    • Posted

Thank you sameer. I will try. I think things feel a lot worse because I am so tired, yet I'm too worried to go to sleep so I can't win

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.