Feeling weak every night

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello Everyone,

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and IBS over a year ago and i been able to manage it pretty good until now. for the past three night around 5 o'clock I start feeling very weak and exhausted. I just feel i want to lay down and pass out. I start feeling very well the next day like nothing happened. does anyone feels the same or knows why this is happening? thank you in advance

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I'm on the cusp of being diagnosed with fibrosis, me and under investigation for addisons. After a day at the office I come home after managing my symptoms. Late evening my hands and feet get cold, I throw on extra layers of clothing as I'm soo cold. Then the aches and fatigue start.....until bed time, then it's throbbing pins and needles in feet and hands and the exact opposite to feeling cold, I burn up! And can't sleep! Anyway what I'm really saying is that you're symptoms are very similar to a lot of fibrosis suffers..... dig in and remain positive, worse things happen at sea you know.....

Take care!

BTW what meds are you on?

• Posted

Definitely not on your own....  I can feel the exhaustion coming on and I 'Have to' either pull over the car (that's when I had my car on the road.  Due to now living on the sniff of an oily rag I cannot put my car on the road let alone run it, so now lost my independance that way.  Yip it's depressing)  Anyway wiether it's driving or sitting anywhere when it comes on I have to stop and get into a safe spot or position and I wind up sleeping, like being knocked out, for 2 - 4 hrs at a time.  Then eventually I get enough strength to either get closer to home before pulling over again, OR actually getting home.  I'm always careful now to have a back up plan.

Full body Pain Flares are another thing again...  as are the Freezing cold bones and Flaring Volcanic sweats anytime day and night.  The drive one nuts but we have to ride them out till we come out the other side for a bit..   I don't suffer thankfully, with IBS as such, but I do get chronic constipation if I am not careful..

Take care kckiser....   Your never alone in this Fibro thing.

Gentle Hugs..

• Posted

hi everyday I wake up feel fine only for 2-3 hours then I feel totaly exhausted and weak and have to lie down this happens everyday but different times of the day and specially when I have a hot bath or shower
  • Posted

Everyone is different. Change something,meds,food something and see if it helps.Acupuncture helped me more than the pain clinic that I got into with my MRI

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.