Feeling weird ..

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi , i suffer from ADHD anxiety and derealization.

in the last month i started to be anxious about my mental health , fearing i might develop schizophrenia or a serious depression ..

i feel like the way i walk has changed or the way i respond to different situations or the way i drive , i feel like im skipping on words when i read and i read slower and get confused sometimes with words ..

i asked some people but they told me that im the same me ..

i am on 200mg sertraline and my psychiatrist keeps telling me that nothing is wrong with me and that im not developing anything and i just need to calm down .. has anyone have felt like this before ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

all fay every day

i suffer really bad anxiety/depression 24/7

im so worried ill never become the same person i was..

drs tell me im fine but i really dont feel like it at all

• Posted

You will be fine you do have a mental disorder. You wouldn't be writing about it if you did just give yourself time to recover. I promise you will be fine

• Posted

You are in control even tho it may not feel like it my man. Don't react to your thoughts @ all. U will heal and you will be fine!

• Posted

You are in control even tho it may not feel like it my man. Don't react to your thoughts @ all. U will heal and you will be fine!

• Posted

i hope you are right guys ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.