Feeling weird

Posted , 43 users are following.

Does anyone else constantly feel weird even without the panic attack? I feel weird all the time like I'm not me? Anyone else feel this way and if you do what do you mean by the saying 'feeling weird'

7 likes, 98 replies

98 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

It,s awful cannot really describe how I feel  giddy but not exactly giddy , how do I describe it a kind of lightheaded feeling head feels really weird and that is the only way to describe it . Find myself  clenching my muscles and fidgeting cannot sit still . Had tickets to a function tonight but couldn't,t go onlly met friends for coffee yesterday and was so giddy and weird feeling and panicky but not a full blown panic attack could not face the same happening tonight so my husband has gone alone and I am here feeling sad and guilty 
    • Posted

Aw bless you I'm sorry you couldn't go, I feel exactly like that too it's unfair
    • Posted

I clench my muscles, jaw also clench my fist during the day its a terrible feeling. I can't really sit down until the evening without feeling I want too jump up. Can not feel that calm feeling.
    • Posted

How are u feeling now I know this was posted like 3 years ago!..lol but did that feel go away?
  • Posted

Bird has said how I feel too is this what u mean. Like your in a bubble floating
    • Posted

Iv just seen your other post and mine started in pregnancy too. I now have postnatal depression and anxiety, my baby is six months old. I also suffered after my son 6years ago. Its common. Prozec and sertraline are options in pregnancy in the later stages, I started at 30 weeks
    • Posted

I don't really want to take anything I've got this far, my last pregnancy I was fine I've always been an anxiety sufferer but this pregnancy has made it so bad I've had it this and the last six month now it's horrible! I
    • Posted

Mine cleared up but hit when she was six weeks old but they did warn me that it was a sign the pnd would hit me. Its rough, I was scared to be alone even for ten mins
    • Posted

How are you now? I'm also scared to be alone now and I'm scared In case I'll be like this forever I used to be so independent
    • Posted

Me too. Not great tbh but its been a lot worse, I will stop alone with my baby but I feel dizzy and detached which is awful, my head is heavy and I get little joy while feeling this way, I'm low because I feel like a zombie
    • Posted

Did you have anxiety before ur first pregnancy or did it come after ? I've had anxiety before I got pregnant and found that during my pregnancy it went away then as soon as I gave birth it came back worse then before
    • Posted

Omg , me too . I had it before I had my first child . Them didn't have it my rmtire pregnancy with him . Then got it back when he was a couple weeks old , then it went away just before or around him turning one . Them I got pregnant with my daughter , was fine my entire pregnancy with her , then as soon as she was a couple weeks , it hit me harder then ever. I mean in and out of the e.r smh . And til this day , evem now as I type this , it's HORRIBLE. Like , at it's worse. What do I do ? Omg , we need answers . This isn't a way to live .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.