Feeling weird

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi girls anyone feels bit weird I invited my friend around after such a long time and I got excited and I felt off balance and heart palpations just felt bit different anyone relate to this when being around people at times.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

yes....I feel like that all the time...I really dislike that feeling alot!! Your not alone . It's part of hormones shifting...I feel.

• Posted

I feel like this everytime I have to be around others as well, and for a few days afterward if I hsve to deal with many people.  This week has been terrible, I have had to deal with both travel and crowds the past few days due to an incident and I feel awful!  I just want to sleep.  And next week I have to do it all over again.   I am quite anxious about it, but the rescue remedy I am taking is keeping the panic at bay, thank goodness or I would be in tears right now.

I can't wait for life to be normal again.  People used to wear me out but now my whole body gets affected.  My stomach as well sad

• Posted

Yes. I spend the day with a friend and I had a panic attack! My husband start planning our summer vacation and I don't want to hear it. Scared to get on a plane cruise ship..anything to do with crowds...

• Posted

Oh my!! I deal with this all the time!! 😞 It's horrible and I get hot flashes and anxiety bad thinking of it! The fear of being away frightens me!

• Posted

Hi Maria,

Yes, I get this feeling too.

I used to love crowds, traveling, people watching, sporting events, church, socializing....

Now Id rather stay home.

Sometimes its an anxioys feeling. Sometimes its an angry feeling.

Always its overwhelming.

I literally feel like the whole crowd is watching me and thinking "why cant this woman keep it together? Shes obviously defective. Why is she even here?"

Which is totally crazy... On the outside I look like laid back and confident, and on the inside I am a total wreck.

It makes me dizzy, achey and exhausted.

And even with family... People I know very well who love and support me, and understand what I'm going through.

It's hard.

I wish I knew if a good answer for that one. I force myself to go most times, but cant say i enjoy it.

• Posted

The same with me..a simple dinner out with my husband and a few minutes in the restaurant and start feeling hot the feeling that I can't take a breath dry mouth..and like you I can pretend everything is fine but inside me a whole phycho conversation with myself taking placesmile is horrible..

• Posted

Oh dear one, hugs to you. You are a strong beautiful soul just as you are. Hang in there.
  • Posted

Hi Maria,

yes girl I've felt like that too! I feel so not my self sometimes and inadequate ughhhhh!  I notice when I got for walks and drink chamomile tea it feels somewhat better…! Good luck to you hunny, you are Not alone!

hugs

• Posted

Does everyone's husband/partner ' get' this? do they have understanding and empathy?

Not to mention patience smile

I wonder about the timing with their own midlife crisis maybe happening about that time too.Maybe that helps?

I think they have to be gently reminded-a lot.It's a tricky thing to explain I find.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.