feeling well mental today on mirtizapine

Posted , 3 users are following.

here we go again the roller coaster is back on......the mirts are making me crazy...yesterday i managed to get out of house...today hiding scared....didnt even want my best friend to visit as incapable of conversation...shes coming in a few hours and i am terrified what the hell is is all about....thoughts to anyne going through the same...i pray for us all

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

oh lesley, god help us.  maybe you can do some breathing to help
    • Posted

god knows love but wish it would go away im driving myself insane here lol ....
    • Posted

you know its bad when you cant even face your best friend or anyone there has to be an answer somewheregod help us
    • Posted

okay, i have to get up ..

i don't think yoy should go up and down with the med.  my psych gotkindof mad.... however has he experienced what we have???

• Posted

go girl u get up and running...i am not going up and down with meds sticking at 30 and praying for a miracle.....and yes they havent got a clue....
    • Posted

not really been having a glass or wine or two to help which i know is wrong but only thing that works!!
    • Posted

yep would crack one open now but my friends coming so cant be wonky so thats a good thing...when will this madness pass i wonder....mmmmm
    • Posted

Hi Lesley, just checking in to see how you're doing? Wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you x
    • Posted

hi Brandy thans for the thoughts been rough the last few days all hidey away and semi agraphopic but really have to keep trying as its only me that can fix myself thanks for caring hope you are good?
    • Posted

Hi Lesley, keep trying doll you will get there at your own pace & in your own time, I'm not too bad, started taking 7.5mg of mirt again every other night to see does it help with the WD & to get a nights sleep, not feeling good today so I doubt it's working - but like the rest of us I will persevere, stay strong, thinking of you x
    • Posted

Hi Brandy thanks for words of wisdom...gotta keep going even when we dont feel like it,,,,oh so u reducing dose to help withdrawals ive been off them for 5 days now and havent experienced any physical feelings just feel like rubbish no motivation or whatever!!..god its hell but as u say girl stay strong and keep going we have no option do we doll...take care thinking of you  x
  • Posted

lesley.

, how are you doing?

• Posted

hey Suzie well no withdrawal symptoms physically but really down and depressed..hey ho trying to kick myself up the butt as its up to me..how are you doing girl ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.