Feeling woozy all the time plus OCD seems to be ramping up is Peri the cause?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Ladies, Hope all is well with you all? I've had Peri for the last couple of years and I was diagnosed with mild OCD years ago but it didn't seem to worry me ...I've noticed in the last few weeks that my OCD has ramped up, obsessing over checking keys, pockets when doing laundry etc also I have noticed more panic attacks in certain situations plus the feeling I can't breathe & feeling like my blood is boiling inside especially when cuddling my hubby during lovemaking foreplay ( thankfully it's maybe once a week lol) it feels like I'm going to pass out... This is all down to the Perimenopause right???? Just when you think you know whats happening damn Peri adds something else to the mix... Have any of you ladies had any of this happen to you? Also have any of you started on any juices that seems to help the Peri symptoms, am thinking of getting a juicer for christmas and wondered what the kind of juices to try..  Take care everyone. Anna x

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

A jucier with vodka
    • Posted

Ha ha, thanks for that chelo...very tempting indeed! Anna x
  • Posted

Hi anna ,im the same use fresh ginger in smoothie, this is one i make  frozen blueberries,wheatgrass, cocoa powder,( cocoa powder quite bitter use small teaspoon) filter water if you can, rice milk with calcium, half a banana and kale ,add what you like but i find ginger helps and try to stay away from dairy use rice milk . I have warm lemon water in the morning then smoothie at 11am helps me a lot it might help you i have improved since i cut out wheat as well , this works for me hope it works for you try for 2 weeks let me know  good luck sweetie 

karen x

• Posted

Hi Karen, Thanks for the reply will give the smoothie a go, once I get my new juicer.. although I do love my dairy, what does rice milk taste like? Anna x
  • Posted

try non alcahol beer in the evening  i feel  the hops seem to keep me calmer the next day you can buy hop tea to have at night before bet have with honey bit bitter

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.