feels like flu symptoms after anxiety

Posted , 9 users are following.

has anyone experience this feeling like you had the flu for a few hrs after the anxiety calms down your body feels like you have the flu or something lol just weird maybe just feeling a little crazy lol the things we as women feel with this menopause please let me know if im alone on this one maybe im just going kookoo lol along with the aches and pains that nobody believes i have in my shoulders and elbows and wrist blessings everyone 

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I just had some bowel issues 2x today already. So not sure if its stomach flu or if I ate something bad or its menopause. All I can say is this sucks. Literally... I have no idea. Just know that I feel more sick these days then well. These are days I wish I was a man. Haha...Hope you feel better soon Monique.
  • Posted

Hey, it's totally normal to feel the way you do. When your anxiety is bad, your immune system is working over time and your body is in constant fight or flight mode. So, when the anxiety calms down, your body needs time to calm down, too and readjust
    • Posted

thank you i thought i was going a little bit kookoo my kids tell me im imagining things but i do feel this way this site is a blessing 
  • Posted

Yes Monique, anxiety is exhausting. It makes me weak during afterwards. I get the strangest sensations in my body, it's one symptom after another. What a rollercoaster ride this meno is! Hold on! Love and hugs x
  • Posted

Your not going kookoo, I feel very worn down and flu like after a bad anxiety day or days.

I force myself outside for a walk and fresh air.

And yes I feel all the aches and pains 😁

• Posted

Yes. I felt nervous and awful the other day while I was just driving around running errands. I felt like I was just starting to move around after being sick in bed.
  • Posted

Yes monique

I always feel like i have the flu because of my stomach issues sometimes cold then there is the fast heart rate and the weakness and tiredness 

• Posted

all of you ladies are such a blessing i don't know what i would do wothout you all thank you so much today i am feeling a bit emotional crying as i am texting you i hate this and i can't even tell you why i am feeling this way i hate it so much 
    • Posted

Your going to be ok.. 😊 We all understand and it is nice to have a place to share and have emotional days.
  • Posted

I've had the day from hell with anxiety since 5am. God, I've never felt so rotten in all my life. I've cried on and off (mostly on!) since early morning and have just started to feel very shivery. So I thought I'd log on to the forum and what do I find...........that I'm not alone! Thank you girls......yet again you're restored my faith in human nature! Where I would have been without my wonderful hubby today I dread to think. I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.
    • Posted

Hang in there Pam.. We all know days like today for you, your not alone! 🌺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.