Feels like I have vicks on my forehead worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has any one had a cold water sensation on their forhead? So worried over it. Cant sleep ... I read some people with anurisims had the same feeling and it's scaring me sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shannon,  I'm not a Dr, but I know for sure, if you had a brain aneurysm you would have a lot more symptoms than your forehead feeling like cold water.  In hot weather your body works hard to keep cool and I am just feeling my  forehead now and it feel cool.

If you dont have any other symptoms Shannon, you probably dont have anything to worry about, its something you have just got hyper sensitive about.

• Posted

I've had a annoying aching neck and bad headaces for 4 weeks rolleyes i need to stop Googling but I read people who had anurisims don't always get many symptoms. 3 stories reported having this feeling of cold on them and doctors don't know what it is... it's not cold too touch. It's normal or warm to touch but feels cold inside my forehead. Feels Like I've got vicks vapour rub on it rolleyes or a wet patch. (No wet)

• Posted

Hi Shannon, I thnk the best idea to put your mind at rest, is to get your dr to refer you to get a CT scan done.  This will determine whether you have anything sinister going on.  I am pretty sure you havent, but it will stop you worrying about this.

I wish you all the best Shannon and let us know how you get on

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.