feels like i’m drowning..

Posted , 5 users are following.

my hearts been suffering for so long.. i just want to put an end to the suffering. i can’t even have one good day, something always happens.. something always hurts me, someone always hurts me.. my heart has started to physically hurt again. i can’t take a breath without feeling like my heart is about to break into pieces, or take a breath and not feel like i’m about to burst out into tears.. it’s so hard to convince myself that being alive is better off than not being alive. i feel like i’m trapped inside this thing called “life” and i can’t escape, the only way to “escape” is by ending it all.. i keep thinking about it, i keep thinking that if i just do it i don’t have to hurt anymore, suffer anymore, i don’t have to feel anything anymore.. i feel like i’ve been eternally drowning and i won’t ever make it to the surface.. this world.. it is so exhausting, life is so exhausting.. i’m so exhausted.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Don't do it. You have much to live for. You have fell into a pit and can get out. First go on youtube and try some meditations for depression and anxiety and breathing exercises. Also tell your friends and family how you are feeling and if have none please tell your doctor. This life is short and you are here for a purpose. This thing you are going through will be stepping stone.

• Posted

Hi Mariah so sorry for all the pain that you are in! You told us how you are feeling but not what is going on in particular. Would you like to give some general specifics so we will have an idea about what's going on. It helps us better understand your situation. Diane. 

• Posted

I agree with Adldiane. 

Your post is one of despair.  So sorry to read that.  I have been there, and I am sure many people there have been there.  Talking to people who have been there and overcome in whatever manner helps.  But if you can provide a few more details about what is going on it will help people better interact and understand you.

• Posted

This hurt me when i read it and im deeply sorry to hear this. But the people who reply on this post care about you. Ending it will effect ud because of how much we LOVE you being here in this world. This trap called "life" is a big trap but it can be managed. Mariah, i check back on posts very regularly so feel free to ask for help. Just remember we love you.

Love Daniel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.