Feels like palpertations

Posted , 3 users are following.

So its ny 3rd day getting like palpertaions gooing upto my throat sometimes its like fluttering yes i have anxcity im on me 6th week of tabs first citalopram now 3rd day only of sertraline if these would pass id feel so much better try to ignore them but somtimes there not nice anyone else had this ??? Xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes My friend often your never alone.  I used to do the martial arts, Aikido and strength is no good to you. so you relax like a cherry tree and the oak.  The Oak is the strong brave guy he will stand there and resist what the winds and storms throw at him BUT if the wind is massive he will break where as the willow will bend let it do its worst and when it runs out of steam it comes back again.  Thats what I do. When the anxiety comes, I let it come and wash over me then I just carry on.  Its hard but its the only way tablets help but the cure comes from you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.