feels like something is stuck in my throat

Posted , 2 users are following.

I work in the sign industry and work with a router machine routing acrylic boards. I believe it can be an acrylic flakes that got inhaled. i usually wear a mask but i didnt for one day. Ive tried to eat something solid or creamy like peanut butter and also drank a lot of water. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to fix this problem or am i better off going to the doctors to have it looked at?m

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

theres also no pain unless i press on it. its been about 3-4 days now. also tried coughing really hard. also have from time to time when i take a breath it feels like im about to have an anxiety attack. (more like a butterfly in my stomach feeling/anxious) 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.